Low Viscosity Polyanionic Cellulose(PAC-LV)
1. Low viscosity polyanionic cellulose (LV PAC) Low viscosity polyanionic cellulose referred to PAC-LV. PAC is a kind of water-soluble cellulose ethers derivatives made from natural cellulose by chemical modification. As an important cellulose ether, PAC is appeared as white to yellowish powder...
1. Low viscosity polyanionic cellulose (LV PAC)
Low viscosity polyanionic cellulose referred to PAC-LV. PAC is a kind of water-soluble cellulose ethers derivatives made from natural cellulose by chemical modification. As an important cellulose ether, PAC is appeared as white to yellowish powder or granule, non-toxic and odorless, easily soluble in both hot and cold water. PAC has more stable performance of the application thus can be used in all the field of the CMC. PAC has good stability of heat-resistance, salt tolerance and antibacterial property. The mud fluids made up with the PAC has good water loss control, suppression and high temperature resistance. So it can be widely used in the oil drilling especially the salt water and seawater drilling.
2. Commodity information
Name: low viscosity Polyanionic cellulose (LV PAC)
Other name: Poly anionic cellulose (PAC); Poly anioniccellulose; high viscosity PAC; regular grade PAC; Drilling grade PAC; Low viscosity PAC; PAC-HV; PAC-LV; PAC-R; PAC for drilling;
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
HS CODE: 39123100
3. Function in drilling field
1) High transparency, the viscosity and filtrate loss can be controlled well.
2) Suitable for sea water, saturated brine water based mud.
3) Stabilize the soft soil structure, prevent the collapse of the borehole wall.
4) Improve slurry yield, decrease the volume of filtrate.
5) Has good performance in the drilling field.
6) High mud making rate, the amount of mud making by PAC usually can be reached 2 to 3 times of the CMC.
7) The slurries fluids made up by PAC can inhibit the dispersion and inflation of the clay and shale in high salt medium, so that control the pollution.
8) Good ability of protective colloid.
9) Compared with CMC, PAC has better technical effect and economic benefits when used in the salt layer, high temperature and many other complex strata and other difficult drilling situation such as ocean and desert.
a) Finely powder and low free fibers
b) High transparency of the solution and high substitution.
c) Resistance to salt, alkali and acid
d) Easy soluble in water
e) Good compatibility and stability.
f) stability of heat-resistance
5. Technical Index according to API 13 I
Degree of substitution
Apparent viscosity (cps)
Fluids loss, ml
Packing: 25kg per kraft bag with PE inner or according to customers’ demands.
1) Store in a cool, dry, clean, ventilated environment.
2) Material must be handled as a Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
3) The products should be prevented from water and avoided damaging during transportation.
With the aid of wide experience and expertise, SHANGYONG is one of the professional pac-lv manufacturers and suppliers. In order to cater to customers' different requirement, we also offer customized service. Welcome to buy our pac-lv at the most competitive price.
Container loading without pallet
Container loading with pallet