Model NO.: FH-10000
Alkyl No.: Saturated Acid
Source: Refine Cotton
H.S. Code: 39123100
Transport Package: 25kg/PP Bag. Available or Any Other Kind of Packin
Origin: Jiangsu China
Carboxyl No.: Dicarboxylic Acid
Specification: 25kg /bag
HS Code: 391231000
Applicable to Food Additive Sodium carboxymethyl Cellulose
30rpm(1%solution 25°C) mpa.s
NOTE: We can produce the products according to customers' specified needs
CMC is used as stabilizing of acid drink due to its unusual characteristic and superior quality. It has following characteristics:
1 Prevent protein in acid milk from condensing, setting and laminating.
2 Due to its unusual smooth sugar paste state after it dissolves, it makes drink taste good and smooth.
3 Its good evenness and acid resistance provides drink with excellent stability.
Furthermore, CMC is used in ice cream to make water, sebum, protein to form a mixture which is stable and well dispersed. At the same time, it tastes good, smooth and has good formability.
Used in bread and cakes, CMC can control paste viscosity and strengthen water taking and keeping.
Used in instant noodles, it increases toughness and cook-resistance; used in biscuits and cakes, it becomes better in formability, crisp and fragrant; used in instant eatable paste such as peanut paste, sesame seed paste and mixed rice pudding, it works as a paste base. When making low-heat food, you can use CMC because it has no heat itself.
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose
- Food Grade CMC with Viscosity 1500-...
- Manufacture Provide Hydroxypropyl M...
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer
- Gas Driling Carboxymethyl Cellulose...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC ...
- Sodium Carboxy Chemical Product CMC
- Carboxy Methylated Cellulose/CMC
- Cellulose Ethers CMC
- Polyanionic Cellulose Oil Drilling ...