Model NO.:HEMC-30, 000S-200, 000S
Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose HEMC is non-ionic cellulose ether produced from
natural refined cotton(as below). It is high molecular cellulose through series of
chemical changes.They are characterized by the solubility in water, water
retain, stable PH value, surface activity, reversibility from gelling and
solving in different temperature, thickening,binding, film-forming, lubricating and
CAS No.: 9032-42-2
1.Cement-based plaster slurry:
(1) Improve uniformity, making it easier plaster slurry coating, while increasing anti-sag capability. Enhance mobility and pumpability, thus improving efficiency.
(2) High water retention, can extend the working hours of mortar, improve work efficiency, and help to form a mortar in the solidification of high mechanical strength.
(3) Control air infiltration, thus eliminating the micro-cracks of the coating, the desired smooth surface is formed.
2.Gypsum plaster slurry and plaster products:
(1) Improve uniformity, making it easier plaster slurry coating, while increasing anti-sagging liquidity and ability to enhance pumpability. Thereby improving work efficiency.
(2) High water retention can extend the working time of mortar and solidification produce a high mechanical strength.
(3) By controlling the consistency of mortar uniform, high-quality coating is formed.
(1) Enhanced adhesion and masonry surfaces, and can enhance water retention, improved strength of the mortar.
(2) Improve lubricity and plasticity to improve workability, the "security right" brand cellulose ether enhanced mortar and easier application to save time and improve cost efficiency.
(3) With particularly high water retention model for highly absorbent tiles.
(1) Excellent water retention, extended cool and set time and improve work efficiency. High lubricity, making administration easier and smoother.
(2) Improve resistance to shrinkage and crack resistance, improved surface quality.
(3) To provide smooth and uniform texture, and the engaging surface adhesion stronger.
(1) Easy to mix the dry ingredients mixed, no lumps, thus saving work time due to use faster and more efficient, to improve the construction and reduce costs.
(2) Cool and set by extending the time and improve the efficiency tiling. Provides excellent adhesion results.
(3) Provides a high slip resistance especially developed models.
6.Extruded concrete slab:
(1) Enhanced workability of extruded products, with high bond strength and lubricity.
(2) Improve the wet strength and adhesion after sheet extrusion.
25KG/BAG,about 11TONS WITH PALLETS/1X20'GP,about 13TONS WITHOUT PALLETS/1X20'GP;about 26TONS/1X40'GP.
|1||Moisture, as packed||5.0% max.|
|2||Ash content, as Na2SO4||2.0% max.|
|3||Particle size, <0.200mm||98.5% min.|
|4||Particle size, <0.180mm||90.0% min.|
|5||PH (1% solution)||6.0-7.5|
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Oil Drilling Grade PAC (Polyanionic...
- Hemc for Gypsum Based Plaster, Join...
- Oil Drilling PAC (Polyanionic Cellu...
- Sodium CMC Certify by SGS
- Polyanionic Cellulose (99.5%)
- White Powder High Purity Ceramic Gr...
- Hemc Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose ...
- PAC (Polyanionic Cellulose) Drillin...
- Hemc for Insulation Mortar and Mono...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Diss...