Model NO.: high viscosity viscosifier
Classification: Chemical Additives
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Transport Package: 25kg Net Kraft Paper Bag with PE Bag Inner
Efficacy: Promote Nutrition
Type: Viscosity Index Improver
Other Names: Sodium CMC
Einecs No.: 39123100
Usage: Petroleum Additives
HS Code: 3201909000
It is suitable for saturated salt water drilling fluid system and offshore drilling fluid system.
Product Name: High Viscosity Carboxymethyl Cellulose
Product Code: CMC
This product is the alkali metal salt of carboxylmethyl cellulose, which is water-soluble polymer after chemical modification. The product is free-flowing powder and meets OCMA or API 13A international standard.
The product is usually kept in Kraft bags with each net weight 25 Kg. Special packages are available based on customers' requirements.
The product should be kept in shady, dry and ventilated warehouse. It should be prevented from sun and rain, and positioned in some place away from heat and fire. The expiration period is 12 months. It should not be utilized unless examined and qualified if out of expiration.
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Polyanionic Cellulose PAC
- Toothpaste Grade Carboxymethyl Cell...
- Production Method Of Hydroxyethyl M...
- The Use Of Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cell...
- How To Determine The Purity Of Hydr...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
- CMC NA (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellul...
- Polyanionic Cellulose PAC for Oil D...
- PAC R for Drilling Mud