Model NO.:EH20DF, EH35DF, EH60DF
Efficacy:Crack Resistance After Dry, No Lump Formation
Classification:Building Material Additive
Color:White or off-White
Transport Package: kraft bag with PE inner
Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose(HEMC) is water-soluble and nonionic cellulose ethers.
It is widely used in:
Cement based plaster
Cement based tile adhesives and tile grouts
Cement based extrusion and ceramic extrusion
Mortars for external thermal insulation and decorative renders
Gypsum based plaster and joint compounds and fillers
The HEMC(Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose) produced by Jiangsu Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd. provides plasters with following benefical effects:
Crack resistance after dry No lump formation
Smooth working Good consistence
Good spreadability Cost effective
High water retention Good leveling
Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (HEMC)
White or similar white powder with odorless and tasteless.
Hydroxyethyl Group (%)
Viscosity (2%, Soln.,20±0.2oC, Brookfield RV)
90%Min. passing through 80 mesh.
Loss on Drying %
Residue on Ignition %
Chloride ( as NaCl) %
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Oil Drilling PAC (Polyanionic Cellu...
- Sodium CMC Certify by SGS
- Polyanionic Cellulose (99.5%)
- White Powder High Purity Ceramic Gr...
- Hemc Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose ...
- PAC (Polyanionic Cellulose) Drillin...
- Hemc for Insulation Mortar and Mono...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Diss...
- The Basic Properties Of Carboxymeth...
- Dispersion Of Carboxymethyl Cellulo...