Model NO.: CMC
Classification: Chemical Additives
Efficacy: for Food, Textile, Detergent, Ceramic or Drill
Specification: SGS; ISO9001, CE
Product Name: CMC (Sodium Carboxyl Methyl Cellulose)
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Appearance: White Powder
Packing: 25kg bag, 16Mt in 20'FCL
CMC is used as woof trimming agent replacing traditional starch paste material, which can reduce pollution of woof during sizing and desizing. At the same time, CMC can form a membrane on woof which reduces"drop woof" and "decollation" sign. CMC can be used as printing material for dye-trimming industry and it can improve hydrophilic force and osmosis force of dye material, making dying more even and reducing chromatism.
(1) Partical size: Min. 95% pass through 80mesh
(2) We also can produce according to customer special requirement
(3) Dissolve suggestions: Pre-mix of CMC powder with other materials when dissolve
(4) Packed in Kraft paper bags of 25kgs net each. 18 months under dark, cool and dry conditions.
Advantage of CMC
1, high purity----ensure the 100% CMC you buy;
2, stable quality, we have special test department, for each shipment, will make the detail report for you;
3, professional service: As stated-owned company, as well as one of Fortune 500 company in the world, has the total ability to show the most professional service for you, to protect your rights;
4, Quick delivery, and sample for free, if any.
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Cellulose Ethers CMC
- Polyanionic Cellulose Oil Drilling ...
- CMC (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose)
- Polyanionic Cellulose PAC for Drill...
- PAC Oil Drilling
- Food Additive Sodium CMC Carboxymet...
- CMC (Carboxymethyl Cellulose)
- PAC (polyanionic cellulose) for Oil...
- High Viscosity Viscosifier Carboxym...
- Polyanionic Cellulose PAC