Model NO.:EL10D, EL15D, EH45D, EH45DF, EH60D, EH70D, EH80D
Efficacy:Crack Resistance After Dry, Strong Anti-Sagging
Classification:Building Material Additive
Color:White or off-White
Transport Package:3 Ply Multi-Wall Kraft Bag with 1 PE Plastic Bag
Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose(HEMC) is water-soluble and nonionic cellulose ethers.
It is widely used in:
Cement based plaster
Cement based tile adhesives and tile grouts
Cement based extrusion and ceramic extrusion
Mortars for external thermal insulation and decorative renders
Gypsum based plaster and joint compounds and fillers
The HPMC produced by Shangyong New Material Co., Ltd. provides plasters with following benefical effects:
Crack resistance after dry Strong anti-sagging
Smooth working Long open time
Good wet-adhesion Cost effective
High water retention
Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (HEMC)
White or similar white powder with odorless and tasteless.
Hydroxyethyl Group (%)
Viscosity (2%, Soln.,20±0.2oC, Brookfield RV)
90%Min. passing through 80 mesh.
Loss on Drying %
Residue on Ignition %
Chloride ( as NaCl) %
- Performance Advantage Of Carboxymet...
- Structure Of Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- The Magic Of Carboxymethyl Cellulos...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Prod...
- Characteristic Of Sodium Carboxymet...
- Nine Of Polyanionic Cellulose Chemi...
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Raw...
- The Using Method Of Sodium Carboxy ...
- Wide Use Of Polyanionic Cellulose
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Ind...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose Diss...
- The Basic Properties Of Carboxymeth...
- Dispersion Of Carboxymethyl Cellulo...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (MHEC)
- Food Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cel...
- Self -Sealing Additive Sodium Carbo...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose
- Food Grade CMC with Viscosity 1500-...
- Manufacture Provide Hydroxypropyl M...
- Polyanionic Cellulose Polymer