Model NO.: HV(high viscosity), LV(low viscosity)
Environmental Protection: Yes
Appearance: white to slightly yellowish powder
Application: Oil Drilling Well,Petroleum Additives
CAS No: 9004-32-4
Transport Package: Ton Bags or 25kg or 50lb Per bag or accordidng to customer demands.
Certification: SGS, SONCAP,ISO
Kind: Drilling Fluid
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
Other Name: Polyanionic Cellulose PAC
Grade: Hv & LV
HS Code: 3912310000
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC HV LV
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is a kind of nonionic cellulose ether featured the properties of high purity, high DS, particularly high viscosity or low viscosity. These products are demi-natural polymer additive, thickening agent, filtrate reducer.
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is an indispensable product for drilling mud making.
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is high purity product; the water solution of this white powder is transparent and viscid. As water-soluble polymer, it dissolves immediately in cold/hot water and can be used as a thickening agent, rheology controller, bond, stabilizer, colloid protector, suspending agent, and filtrate reducer.
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is a good drilling mud additive and also an important material for confecting well liquid, a high mud volume product that featured high acid-resistance and salt-resistance ability.
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is a good filtrate reducer with the capacity of increasing viscosity and anti-high temperature (150°C) in the freshwater, seawater, or even saturated brine well-completion liquid.
Polyanionic Cellulose PAC is suitable for confecting the completion fluid with these 3 kinds of water above.
|Appearance||Freely flowable powder||Freely flowable powder|
|Viscosity Brookfield 1%||≤50||≥1500|
|APL Fluid Lose||Increase 0.57%||≤25.0 ml||≤20.0ml|
|Increase 0.86%||≤15.0 ml||≤15.0ml|
|Increase 1.14%||≤10.0 ml||≤10.0ml|
|VP Value||Increase 0.57%||≤0.5||≥2.4|
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) -HV is for water-based drilling fluids, which can effectively reduces the filtration rate of many water-based oil and gas drilling fluids and may also be used to increase and stabilize viscosity to improve hole cleaning and suspension properties in a wide variety of fluid environment.
Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) -LV is for use in solids-laden, water-based drilling fluids, which can effectively reduces the filtration rate of many water-based drilling fluids, without causing significant increases in viscosity or gel strength.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of polypropylene st...
- Starch ether using method
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose adh...
- Starch ether using method
- Embodiment of water retention prope...
- What are the physical changes of hy...
- Synthesis of sodium carboxymethyl c...
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose are...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in f...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in a...
- Competitive Price First-Class Sodiu...
- Food Grade CMC, High Putity Sodium ...
- High Quality Sodium Carboxymethyl C...
- HEC Hydroxyethyl Cellulose-High Qua...
- Thickeners Sodium CMC for Soy Milk ...
- Gas Driling Carboxymethyl Cellulose...
- Hot Sell Food Grade 7000cps Sodium ...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose / CM...
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC White P...
- Factory Supply detergent Grade Carb...