Grade: food grade
Packaging Material: Paper
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Application: Meat, Drinks, Flour Products, Condiment, Jelly/Ice Cream, Baked Goods
Other Names: Sodium CMC, Na-CMC
Einecs No.: 265-995-8
Appearance: White or Cream Colored Powder
Packaging Details: 25kg/Bag CMC E466
Origin: Jiangsu,China (Mainland)
Certification: SONCAP, ISO, FDA, HACCP
Storage Method: Normal
Main Active Ingredient: Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
Type: E466 Sodium CMC Food Grade
Specification: Viscosity 1500- 2000
HS Code: 39123100
Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) or cellulose gum is a cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups (-CH2-COOH) bound to some of the hydroxyl groups of the glucopyranose monomers that make up the cellulose backbone. It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
CMC E466 Application
In foods,Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is used in food science as a viscosity modifier or thickener, and to stabilize emulsions in various products including ice cream. As a food additive, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC has E number E466.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is also a constituent of many non-food products, such as personal lubricants, toothpaste, laxatives, diet pills, water-based paints, detergents, textile sizing, and various paper products.Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is used primarily because it has high viscosity, is nontoxic, and is generally considered to be hypoallergenic as the major source fiber is either softwood pulp or cotton linter.
Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is used extensively in gluten free and reduced fat food products.
In laundry detergents, Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is used as a soil suspension polymer designed to deposit onto cotton and other cellulosic fabrics, creating a negatively charged barrier to soils in the wash solution.
In Pharmaceuticals, Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC is also used in pharmaceuticals as a thickening agent, and
In the oil-drilling industry as an ingredient of drilling mud, where it acts as a viscosity modifier and water retention agent.
Packaging & Shipping
CMC E466 Delivery Detail: within 15 days after official order.Some of the products can be supplied within 7 days on the strength of EDC warehouse.
1. TOP 10 Food enterprises in China with over 10 years of experience.
2. 7x24 hours custome service, help you to resolve your questions anytime you want.
3. Arrange the orders and shipping with cus requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
4. 1000 m2 owned office and 3000 m2 warehouse which assure you of work efficiency and storage.
5. Professional products: we only do cellulose ether products with competitive price and we can in charge of all if our products have quality problems.
6. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
7. Fast response, fast service .Emails will be replied in 12 hours. Ensure your questions will be answered in time
1. What's your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag, both common bag and valve bag available. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. When can I Get Reply?
Our Area sales manager will contact you as soon as possible in 24 hours one working day!
5. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.Usually 24 months.
6. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
8. What is loading port?
Any Chinese seaport.
|Appearance||White to cream colored powder|
|Particle Size||Min 95% pass 80 mesh|
|Purity(dry basis)||99.5% Min|
|Viscosity (1% solution, dry basis, 25°C)||1500- 2000 mPa.s|
|Degree of substitution||0.6- 0.9|
|pH (1% solution)||6.0- 8.5|
|Loss on drying||10% Max|
|Lead||3 mg/kg Max|
|Arsenic||2 mg/kg Max|
|Mercury||1 mg/kg Max|
|Cadmium||1 mg/kg Max|
|Total heavy metals (as Pb)||10 mg/kg Max|
|Yeasts and moulds||100 cfu/g Max|
|Total plate count||1000 cfu/g|
|E.coli||Netative in 5 g|
|Salmonella spp.||Netative in 10g|
? over 10 years experience of exporting ,creditable quality and copetitive price
? Good quality control in production process, ISO9001 approved.
? Excellent the superior raw material and Competitive price, OEM is available.
? The whole process from material to finished products can be traced by E-service platform.
? Cargoes photo before and after loading,best service during the whole process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of polypropylene st...
- Starch ether using method
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose adh...
- Starch ether using method
- Embodiment of water retention prope...
- What are the physical changes of hy...
- Synthesis of sodium carboxymethyl c...
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose are...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in f...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in a...
- HEC Hydroxyethyl Cellulose-High Qua...
- Thickeners Sodium CMC for Soy Milk ...
- Gas Driling Carboxymethyl Cellulose...
- Hot Sell Food Grade 7000cps Sodium ...
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose / CM...
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC White P...
- Factory Supply detergent Grade Carb...
- Food Grade CMC with Viscosity 200-5...
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC, (food ...