Color:From White to Yellowish
Origin:Jiangsu Province, China
A. Brief introduction
PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) is white or yellowish powder, which is non-toxic, odorless, and solvable in water, with stable resistance to heat, salt and bacteria. PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) is kind of high quality, low-viscosity cellulose polymer with low molecular weight. Mud fluid with this PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) can reduce fluid loss, with high inhibition and weather resistance. It is popularly applied to oil drilling especially brine well
B. The characteristics of PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose)
(1) suitable for any mud fluid of from freshwater to the saturated brine.
(2) low-viscosity PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) can effectively reduce fluid loss, without remarkably causing increase in system mucus, especially high solid content system.
(3) high-viscosity PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) can make high volume of grout and can significantly reduce fluid loss, particularly applicable to low solid mud and solid-free saline mud.
(4) fluid mud made with PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) can inhibit dispersion and expansion of clay and shale in high-salt media so that sidewall pollution of drill can be controlled.
(5) excellent drilling mud and workover fluid mud are also efficient fracturing fluids.
C. The application of PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose)
1, PAC's application in drilling fluid
PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) used as inhibitor and filtration reducer is very good, and fluid mud made with PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) can inhibit dispersion and expansion of clay and shale in high-salt media so that sidewall pollution of drill can be controlled. Compared with CMC(Carboxymethyl Cellulose), PAC has better uniformity of response, with higher degree of substitution, better transparency and excellent resistance to salt and heat. It can create high-volume mud and cause low-volume loss, according to the test of OCMA.
2, PAC's application in workover fluid.
Workover fluid made with PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) is of low solid so that the infiltration capacity of productive zone can be avoided being blocked, and productive zone can be protected. More, because of its low water loss, PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) workover fluid can reduce water that goes into productive zone, and the water that enters into productive zone will cause a water township phenomenon resulted from the blocking of emulsion. PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) workover fluid provides more benefits than any other same products do: Prevent productive zone from being permanently damaged; Clean drill hole and reduce maintenance to drill hole; Block filtration of water and mud and cause less bubbling; Store or can be used from one well to another, with lower cost than that of any other same products.
3, PAC's application in fracturing fluid
Fracturing fluid made with PAC(Polyanionic Cellulose) is resistant to 2% KCL solution (required when preparing fracturing fluid). It features good dissolvability and easy to use. It can be prepared on engineering field and gum forming is fast, with strong ability of carrying sand. If applied to the stratum of low osmotic pressure, its fracturing effect is more remarkable
white or light yellow powder|
Water content (%)||
API fluid loss|
Dosage 0.57% ( 2ppb ) ml||
Dosage 0.86% ( 3ppb ) ml||
Dosage 1.14% ( 4ppb ) ml||
Dosage 0.57% ( 2ppb ) Pa||
Dosage 0.86% ( 3ppb ) Pa||
Dosage 1.14% ( 4ppb ) Pa||
Related Industry Knowledge
- Characteristics of polypropylene st...
- Starch ether using method
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose adh...
- Starch ether using method
- Embodiment of water retention prope...
- What are the physical changes of hy...
- Synthesis of sodium carboxymethyl c...
- Sodium carboxy methyl cellulose are...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in f...
- Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose in a...
- Polyanionic Cellulose PAC-LV Low Vi...
- Competitive Price Hemc Hydroxyethyl...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (HEMC)
- High Quality Polyanionic Cellulose
- Carboxymethyl cellulose
- Textile Grade Sodium CMC/ Certify b...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose (9032...
- Hydroxyethyl Methyl Cellulose, (HEM...
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC for Oil...